The company will continue to deliver ground-breaking digital marketing programs for its clients including RCCL (Royal Caribbean Cruise Liners), Fidelity International, The Economist, BBC and TBC (Trahn Burden Charles) through its strategic partnerships with industry leaders such as Google and Omniture.
As the phenomenal shift of user behaviour to digital channels and social media grows and the current economic downturn continues, the uptake of digital marketing for both business and consumer-focused companies has increased. In addition the emergence of cloud computing is fuelling interest in software as a service, notably in the realm of marketing, customer relationship management and sales. Acceleration’s shift in strategy addresses both of these important market conditions and positions the company for strong future growth.
Acceleration has opened offices in two key European cities – Madrid and Paris. The Madrid office is headed up by Scott McCarthy, who joined from TradeDoubler in Madrid and the Paris office is led by Mouna Roger, formerly from Ad:Tech (France & Benelux).
The company has also opened an office in Buenos Aires, which will provide services to its North American clients. Expansion is currently underway into the United Arab Emirates.
In addition, a number of strategic hires and internal promotions have reinforced its consulting capability and strength across every area of the marketing technology landscape. These appointments include:
• Chris Neuner – appointed as Executive Vice President for Acceleration’s North American business.
• Paul Prior – promoted to the newly created role of Senior Vice President, Channel Partnerships, based out of New York;
• Rebecca Bell Ellis – formerly President and Founder of Database Marketing Solutions, Rebecca is Senior Vice President, Marketer Solutions based in Acceleration’s San Jose facility;
• Cameron Hulett – appointed as Senior Vice President Publisher Solutions, based in London; formerly Managing Director of Blue Freeway, Europe
• Jason van Namen – heading up Business Development in North America, based in Atlanta
Jacques van Niekerk, CEO of Acceleration said, “This is a fascinating time for the industry, experiencing change unlike anything we’ve seen before. Marketing technology is increasingly an enterprise level consideration. With both Google and Microsoft making their intentions in this space clear, it is only a matter of time before marketing and advertising technology is a critical part of every brand and marketers forward planning. We are ideally positioned to help, marketers, publishers and agencies determine how to get the most out of their marketing initiatives to best support their own business growth.”