London – Jan. 20, 2009 – Adobe Systems Incorporated (Nasdaq:ADBE) today announced the Adobe eLearning Suite, a content-authoring solution for learning professionals, educators and trainers. The suite will allow users to create rich learning experiences that can be delivered via the Internet and desktop. The eLearning Suite boosts productivity by integrating a major new version of Adobe Captivate, enhanced eLearning versions of Adobe software including Adobe Flash CS4 and Adobe Dreamweaver CS4, and other Adobe Creative Suite 4 applications.
The new features of the eLearning suite powered by Adobe Captivate 4 allow users to do the following:
- Create powerful scenario-based trainings, simulations and quizzes.
- Use more than two dozen new features including text-to-speech conversion, in- line caption editing and a drawing toolbar for simple graphics.
- Capture feedback from users and students regardless of operating system.
- Add a customisable table of contents to classes or eLearning sessions that can be automatically updated.
- Polish and edit sound recordings through Adobe Soundbooth CS4.
Adobe eLearning Suite and Adobe Captivate 4 are immediately available through Adobe authorised resellers and the Adobe Store. Estimated street price for Adobe eLearning Suite is 1,509.00 ex Vat and 555.00 ex Vat for Adobe Captivate 4. Upgrade and education pricing for both products is also available.
Leave a Reply