- Best Managed Service Provider category, the shortlisted companies include Controlcircle, eBRC, and Savvis
- Best Risk Mitigation Service Provider – eBRC, Mainroad, and SunGard
- Most Innovative Environmental Policy – Citi, Digital Realty Trust, and TelecityGroup
- Best Regional Data Centre Operator – eBRC, Baltic Data Centers and Lamda Hellix
- Best Pan European Data Centre Operator – Equinix, Interxion and TelecityGroup
- Best Corporate Data Centre – Deutsche Bank and HSBC/Digital Realty Trust
- Outstanding Contribution To The Data Centre Industry – Ian F Bitterlin, Director, Prism Power Ltd, Lex Coors, Director of Engineering, Interxion and Mike Tobin, CEO, TelecityGroup
- Special Annual Judges Award – British Computer Society and 5Nines, the Data Centre Company
“The Awards Panel received nominations from companies across Europe, central and eastern Europe and the panel has undertaken a rigorous review over the past three months assessing the nominations,” commented Ashley Davis, Managing Director, JP Morgan Chase, and chair of the Judges Panel. “The calibre of entry has been high and very competitive. In deciding the shortlist, the awards have been judged on the quality of entry and we feel there will be a compelling and exciting outcome for the companies and individuals involved.”
It has also been announced that the Awards Reception and Party which takes place on the evening of 22nd April, will be held at the prestigious Trinity House, built in the 18th Century, and located at Tower Hill in London, and only a few minutes’ walk from the conference and exhibition venue in America Square.
5th Data Centre Europe is the leading regional forum for data centre, managed services, outsourcing and cloud computing businesses. The conference brings together Data centre operators, service providers, telcos, network infrastructure providers, managed services specialists, systems integrators, enterprise and government IT directors, property and investment firms, law firms, professional intermediaries, consulting firms, regulatory bodies, and supplier organizations to inform and update, provide critical insight and offer top level networking opportunities.
“We anticipate an outstanding Awards Party, and one fully reflecting the fifth anniversary of DCE,” commented Nicola Hayes, vice president of BroadGroup, the consulting firm and producers of the event. “It will offer an exceptional European networking opportunity for all, including the highest number of CEOs ever to attend DCE and who now make up more than 20% of the total audience. This really is the decision makers’ conference of choice.”