The Shortlisted companies and individuals [in alphabetical order] are as follows:
- Public Cloud Services & Infrastructure: Cohesive FT, CloudSigma AG, Savvis a CenturyLink Company and SunGard Availability Services;
- Private Cloud Services & Infrastructure: Claranet, eBRC, Interoute Germany GmbH and Iomart;
- Energy Efficiency and Environmental Sustainability: Colt Technology Services, eCube Computing, MigSolv (Migration Solutions Ltd) and TelecityGroup;
- Co-location Provider of the Year: C4L, MigSolv (Migration Solutions Ltd), TelecityGroup, and Virtus Data Centres Ltd;
- Datacentre Retrofit of the Year AECOM, Datum in partnership with Keysource and Devoteam Outsourcing (DVO);
- New Datacentre of the Year: akquinet data center competence GmbH/Cofely Deutschland GmbH, Hetzner Online AG, Infinity SDC Ltd ITB-Kwadraat;
- Managed Services Award: Attenda Limited, ControlCircle, eBRC and Virtela;
- Operational Excellence of the Year: Colt Technology Services, Interxion, Rackspace and TelecityGroup;
- Modular Award: Ark Continuity, Automation NV, IDC Architects, a CH2M HILL company and IO;
- Entrepreneur of the Year (International Category) and Entrepreneur of the Year (Datacentre Industry Category) the winners to be announced at the Awards Ceremony;
- CxO of the Year: Patrick Doyle (COO, London Data Exchange Limited), Alastair Mills, (CEO, SixDegrees Group), and Jesse Proudman (Founder and CEO, Bluebox Group, Inc)
- Young Talent associated with the Data Centre Industry: Andreas Gsell, yandree GmbH, Alex Nock, Red Engineering Design Limited and Zac Potts, Sudlows
- The Judges Award 2013 the winner to be announced at the Awards Ceremony.
This years nominations once again demonstrate the very high levels of competency that companies engaged in the datacentre and cloud service sector need to attain, commented Ashley Davies, chairman of the Judges Panel.
We are entering an extraordinary period of radical change in the data centre fabric, in Cloud, modular, DCIM software, and new innovations in cooling and electrical power. This means players must be agile and able to respond to demand for flexibility, IT expertise, new ways in procurement, and achieve vertical market expertise, cost and technical differentiation. The Awards process aims to reflect these trends and identify best in class for each category. As I retire in the my last year of my term as chairman of the Judges panel, I would like to commend all the nominations made and look forward to meeting many of them at the ceremony in London in June.
In 2013 the Awards will again provide new benchmarks of aspiration for the companies shortlisted and world class recognition for winners, commented Philip Low, managing director of BroadGroup.
The black tie dinner and Awards ceremony takes place on the evening of 13th June at the prestigious One Whitehall Place in central London.