The dedicated Customer Relationship Management theatre, sponsored by Siebel, will feature the following seminar sessions:
• Vital Marketing: managing campaigns from ideas to execution & beyond
– Presented buy Right Now Technologies
• Case study illustration of the experiences and benefits gained by
HP using Siebel MRM
– Presented by Siebel and HP
• CRM Readiness – Preparing the way for Successful CRM
– Presented by Profita
• Integrating e-Communications into your CRM strategy
– Presented by Ascent & Aberdeen FC
• Delivering data know how – Sports England case study
– Presented by CRM Technologies
• Real-time content targeting for e-commerce
– Presented by Touch Clarity
• Siebel OnDemand
– Presented by Siebel
• Managing operational marketing effectiveness & efficiency
– Presented by smartFOCUS & Nvigorate
• Delivering customer know how
– Presented by CRM Technologies
• 60 great tips to improve the sales performance of your e-commerce website
– Presented by Screen Pages
• Successful blue print for web-based CRM
– Presented by Caspian
• Unified view of data: an alternative to full database convergence?
– Presented by Talisma
“This year, due to popular demand we have increased the Learning Zone to feature 4 seminar theatres, each with a specific theme,” explains Simon Mills, Event Manager, TFM 2005. “Visitors will be able to discover how implementing marketing-related & CRM technology, products & services in their organisations can optimise their marketing, customer service and sales campaigns.”
About Technology For Marketing
TFM 2004 was shortlisted for the ‘Best Business Exhibition’ award at the 2004 Event Awards and TFM 2003 won the Gold Award for ‘Best Exhibition Marketing Campaign’ at the 2003 Event Awards, and the Silver Award for ‘Best New Exhibition’ at the Marketing Event Awards in 2001. TFM 2004 increased the number of total attendees to 4,944 (ABC Audited). TFM 2005, incorporating TFCS & TFS, will be held at The National Hall, Olympia, London, UK from the 8-9 February 2005. For more information & to register for free entry into Technology For Marketing 2005, please visit: www.t-f-m.co.uk.
About CMP Information
CMP Information is the UK headquartered professional media division of United Business Media plc.
Operating in the UK, US, Asia and Europe, CMPi delivers integrated media solutions to specialist B2B vertical market sectors. Its products including magazines, exhibitions, conferences, awards, directories and websites are targeted at business professionals across a focused range of markets; these include Healthcare, Property, Entertainment, Travel, Agriculture, IT & Games and Print.
Amongst its well-established brands are industry leading publications including Pulse, Travel Trade Gazette, Building Design, Property Week, Building, Music Week, and Chemist & Druggist. It also has a number of exhibitions recognised as the pre-eminent events in their respective market sectors. These include CPhI, FIE, The Furniture Show, ATC, Confex and IFSEC.
CMPi has recently completed a number of acquisitions to strengthen its media portfolio for the built environment, these included acquiring the remaining 50% of Property Media, the publisher of Property Week in April; the acquisition of the interior Design Handbook in May; and the purchase of the Builder Group and Barbour Index in July, the best-known names in publishing and information services for the building, architects and facilities management sectors. These acquisitions totalled over 83m and have propelled CMPi to the leading media company in the built environment sector.
In the first half of 2003, CMPi’s revenues totalled 58.7m.