The developers have teamed up with Appsterdam and the Big Nerd Ranch to offer ten half price places at the seven day Bootcamp (available at 1,750euros ex VAT). Upon completion of the course each candidate will also receive an offer to move to Amsterdam to live and work there as an iOS app developer.
Candidates wishing to apply for the sponsored seats must be EU citizens with a Computer Science degree, and available to work in Amsterdam full time starting in 2011. Full course details are available HERE – candidates should submit their application for one of the sponsored places via this link: http://bit.ly/pxbcbX
Application requirements – candidates must:
- Be available for the seven day iOS Bootcamp in Amsterdam from 22-28 October, 2011
- Be able to provide a CV and reasons they wish to be selected, plus further details which can be submitted here: http://bit.ly/pxbcbX
- Be an EU citizen
- Currently not employed as an iOS App developer
- Have obtained a degree in Computer Science (College or University)
- Be able to work in Amsterdam starting in 2011
- Guarantee that there are no other obligations (contracts) which prevent them from working at an app development company in Amsterdam
- Applications must be received before October 3rd 2011
- There are a maximum of 10 sponsored tickets for the bootcamp in combination with a job in Amsterdam offered on a first come, first served basis.
During the Bootcamp the sponsors will host a presentation for the ten candidates, who will then be invited to select the two companies where they would like to attend a job interview. These interviews will take place at the companies offices in Amsterdam.
Upon successful completion of the bootcamp, each candidate will be offered a contract by at least one of the sponsors, after which they can start working right away (or as soon as reasonably possible). Candidates who fail to complete the course or who subsequently do not take up a job offer with one of the three companies will have to pay the remaining part of the course money to the Big Nerd Ranch.
For information about XS2TheWorld, The Saints and M2Mobi, please visit:
XS2TheWorld – Making mobile work for your company
Visit our website www.XS2theworld.com or follow us on twitter @XS2theworld
The Saints Creating Mobile Relevance
Visit our website www.the-saints.nl or follow us on twitter @TheSaintsNL
M2Mobi – Big ideas in small frames
Visit our website www.m2mobi.com or follow us on twitter @M2Mobi